Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing the Bout Time Pub & Grub web site, mobile applications, loyalty programs, and other online programs, hereafter, “Bout Time Online Services”, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trademark law.
- Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Bout Time Online Services for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use, or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Bout Time Online Services;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on another server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Bout Time Pub & Grub whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Bout Time Online Services are given “as is”. Bout Time Pub & Grub makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Bout Time Pub & Grub does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Bout Time Pub & Grub or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Bout Time Online Services regardless of the possibility that Bout Time Pub & Grub or a Bout Time Pub & Grub approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
- Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Bout Time Online Services could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Bout Time Pub & Grub does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Bout Time Pub & Grub may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Bout Time Pub & Grub does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Bout Time Pub & Grub has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Bout Time Pub & Grub of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk. Bout Time Pub & Grub is not responsible for the practices of any other site or service.
Bout Time Pub & Grub may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site, you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Governing Law
Any case identifying with Bout Time Online Services should be administered by the laws of the United States and the State of Utah without respect to its contention of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and the utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will hold individual data for the length of time as essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
When you use any of the Bout Time Online Services, we may collect information about you and we may share some or all of that information with third parties in certain circumstances. This Policy will give you more details and information about such collection, use and sharing.
Information We Collect
The types of information we collect that identify you or relate to you as an individual (“Personal Information“) may include things such as the following:
- Name, Date of Birth, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, username and password (for account administration), when you supply this information voluntarily
- Device ID, including IP address, which are automatically collected and, while they don’t identify you as an individual, do identify a particular computer
- Geolocation (if you are using a mobile application and you consent to this function) which includes location data, hereafter “Location Data”
- Financial account information and other payment information (that you submit to us for order processing)
- Additional Personal Information you may submit as necessary for the administration of particular promotional events, such as sweepstakes or contests
Other types of data will also be collected periodically, such as:
- Type of browser and operating system, mobile application usage data, and aggregated information such as “click stream” information which means entry and exit points (including referring URLs or domains), traffic statistics, page views, and impressions, all of which are collected automatically
- Demographic information you choose to submit and which we may combine on an anonymous basis with similar information from other users
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons, tags and other technologies
- Device Information – Device type, OS and identifier
How We Use Information
- Process and manage your purchase and use of our products and services
- Respond to your inquiries or requests
- Create and deliver personalized promotions based on your purchases and other interactions with Bout Time Pub & Grub
- Location Data to enable location specific personalization, mobile app notifications and mobile app messaging
- Send you communications about offerings from Bout Time Pub & Grub and our affiliated partners
- Enable your use of social-media functions via our mobile app, such as sending information or offers to friends and family via the app or other social media — when you use this functionality, you acknowledge and agree that you are permitted to use and provide us with your friend’s or family’s name and e-mail address
- Improve our online services, including to perform data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our campaigns, and to operate and expand our business activities
Use or Sharing of Personal Information
Except as set forth below, we will not knowingly disclose your Personal Information to anyone outside of Bout Time Pub & Grub or our affiliated companies or franchisees (collectively “Bout Time Pub”):
- To Perform Services For You
We may disclose your Personal Information to third-party service providers to provide us with services such as website hosting, professional services, including information technology services and related infrastructure, customer service, e-mail delivery, auditing and other similar services necessary to the Bout Time Online Services and other services you request.
- Compliance with Law
We may use or disclose your Personal Information as we deem necessary or appropriate: (1) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (2) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (3) to comply with subpoenas and other legal processes; (4) to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain; (5) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliated companies; (6) to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of Bout Time Pub or others ; and (7) to enforce our terms and conditions.
- Franchise Applications
We may disclose the personal information you submit on a franchise application to our business units and agents, Affiliates and to third parties as part of our consideration of that application and to help conduct our franchise marketing efforts. We require our agents to respect our privacy practices and not use your personal information for purposes other than to carry out our request
- Third Party Marketing
If you opt-in to receive marketing communications from third parties, we may, from time to time, share the information you provide to us with a few carefully selected third party marketing partners that we believe offer products or services that may be of interest to you. If you would like us to stop providing your information to our third party marketing partners, you may opt-out by emailing us at Marketing@BoutTimePub.com or sending a letter to 8180 South 700 East Sandy, UT 84081
Use or Sharing of Non-Personal Information
Non-personal information may be used for any purpose not prohibited by law. For example, we may collect, compile, store, publish, promote, report, sell, or otherwise disclose or use any and all information that does not identify an individual or that has been modified to remove individual identification.
Cookies, Web Beacons and Online Advertising
- Your Control of Cookies
Web browsers allow some control of most Cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about Cookies, including how to see what Cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Please understand, however, if you disable Cookies, some features of the Bout Time Online Services may not work as well (or not at all) for you.
- Online Advertising
Social Networking And Third Party Sites